Buying a voucher or product on the Market is really simple. We manage it, so it's never going to be rocket science. To help along the way, we've put together this step-by-step guide so you know exactly what to expect.
Updated March 10, 2021
1) Add the vouchers or product that you want to buy to your basket by selecting the number of vouchers or products you'd like and then click on ADD TO BASKET (you can easily remove the selected voucher by clicking on the REMOVE FROM BASKET button which appears on the chosen deal).
***Placing an item into your basket isn't equal to a reservation. Until you begin checking out, the item is still available for others to purchase.
2) Review your basket by clicking on the BASKET button on the top right of The Moose Market. Again this gives you an opportunity to adjust the quantities of the vouchers that you have chosen to put in your basket.
3) Click on CHECKOUT which will take you through to a page where you can REVIEW YOUR PURCHASE. If things don't look correct then simply go back a page and adjust your basket accordingly.
4) If you're happy with what you've purchased then click PROCEED which will take you through to a page where you can confirm your details (address and contact details)
5) Once you've added all of your correct details into the page then simply click CONFIRM and you'll be taken through to the BUY NOW page.
6) This is just telling you that we use PayPal to securely process our transactional payments. Click on BUY NOW and you'll be taken through to the PayPal page where you can choose to pay either by logging into your PayPal account or by just paying with your credit or Visa debit card.
7) Make your choice and follow the on-screen instructions to complete payment.
8) Once your payment is complete you'll be taken back to the Moose Market. How you'll receive each product is different. On each product, it will say if this product will be delivered to your house by mail or courier or if you need to pick up the item.
If you have any problems during your time in the Moose Market, email email@example.com